JKUR NEW Bumper time. HELP MEEEEE

RJEEPO

I'm at even more of a location challenged position than you but check out xxxxxxx (edited out) . Unfortunately the company never responded to any of my follow up emails although did take the money no problem. Filed dispute for chargeback. On better note, I know exactly what other bumper/tire carrier I want and matching skids/steps too. Oh yeah, plus their UCA.

Last edited:

Manvan

Buy something, Ship it to a US friend, install it ,and drive back. You'll just half to go to Silver Lake twice😉

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

SteelBadger

Buy something, Ship it to a US friend, install it ,and drive back. You'll just half to go to Silver Lake twice

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

I wish I knew someone in Northern Montana to ship to. Hell, anywhere in Montana.

Mitrig

I'm in North Idaho. Pretty darn close to Canada and North Montana. Would be happy to help you if needed.

I am honestly going to take you up on that offer soon ahah. I just ended up buying the bumper off blackwidowgear from the specs it was built up with proper thickness and dimensions so it should serve it's purpose. I know he quoted me 225 for my rock sliders and tuning board design. Which is not bad at all seeing I gave him the specs I wanted and he went from there. May pick up my tire carrier off him if the build onthe bumper comes out nice.

The one thing I want is to order my winch!!!! Too damn expensive for the one I want here, that and my new tires and rims. Twice the price to ship them to Canada -_- plus duty taxes

mackey

I am honestly going to take you up on that offer soon ahah. I just ended up buying the bumper off blackwidowgear from the specs it was built up with proper thickness and dimensions so it should serve it's purpose. I know he quoted me 225 for my rock sliders and tuning board design. Which is not bad at all seeing I gave him the specs I wanted and he went from there. May pick up my tire carrier off him if the build onthe bumper comes out nice.

The one thing I want is to order my winch!!!! Too damn expensive for the one I want here, that and my new tires and rims. Twice the price to ship them to Canada -_- plus duty taxes

I am always willing to help a Wayalife member. I live in Coeur D Alene, Idaho. Send me a PM if you want to make plans.

Brankz

For 3k you can get the Evo 1/4 with stinger skins and rock sliders and maybe you will have a lil left to get the rear cover plate and drings :D

SteelBadger

I'm in North Idaho. Pretty darn close to Canada and North Montana. Would be happy to help you if needed.

Hey thanks! I may take you up in that in the new year. I am hoping to tour a bit if Montana towards the end of the summer, but to broke to buy anything lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom