JKWrang's Black JKU Build Thread/ Story

Haha all the wheels have valve stems mounted up and 4 have TPMS installed. Next is the tires getting mounted which im debating doing mahself.

Would it be too risky to run without the gussets until those arrive??

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

It will be fine as long as you don't do any heavy wheeling. I had mine on for like a month or so before I had time to weld them on.

Thats good to know - the roads around here suck so bad it qualifies as mild wheeling -- and youre from MA so if you survived I should be okay!

Awesomeeee!! I cant waaaaiiitttttt. Its gonna be amazing. I may actually have these on tomorrow then.

Haha all the wheels have valve stems mounted up and 4 have TPMS installed. Next is the tires getting mounted which im debating doing mahself.

no we havent put julies on yet. get those things ready for the 4th i think we are going to just try a small new place out!

no we havent put julies on yet. get those things ready for the 4th i think we are going to just try a small new place out!

Weld party on sunday? Hahha jk I dont have them yet

You can bend your C's just by driving but since it will be a short time without them you will be fine. Just do yourself a favor and as soon as you get the gussets get them welded on. Don't wait

You can bend your C's just by driving but since it will be a short time without them you will be fine. Just do yourself a favor and as soon as you get the gussets get them welded on. Don't wait

Im pretty sure Northridge4x4 ships quickly so those should be in lickety split.

Im pretty sure Northridge4x4 ships quickly so those should be in lickety split.

you response to Coz with a "lickety split" HAHAHAHAHA

I've been drinking... lol :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::crazyeyes:

you response to Coz with a "lickety split" HAHAHAHAHA

I've been drinking... lol :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::crazyeyes:

Blame the rausch water I had to practically wade in to search for a phone my wife dropped....

1411833242095.jpg

So here they are, mounted! ! I need more rubber for the isolators on the rear but theyll hold for now. Snug, no movement.

Wal Mart was cheapest at around $75 mounted balanced and ON my truck including removing the spidertrax and then reinstalling.

A local shop wanted 150 not installed on my Jeep. Rip off!!!

So here it is - 35s mounted and looking sick on my JKU! Thanks Cozdude and DiscountTire!!!!

More pics for everyone to see

Attachments

• 1411833555214.jpg
    1411833555214.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 123
  • 1411833572397.jpg
    1411833572397.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 130
  • 1411833582760.jpg
    1411833582760.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 126
Looks awesome! If no one has called dibs on your spacers I do!

Loading please wait....

Top Bottom