JL fenders and grill for your JK

clos0791

When the JL came out, I’ll admit I was jealous... and thought a grill update would be cool... but now I feel like I’m driving a classic... a legend... [emoji41] ... and wouldn’t want it to look like anything but a JK.
I agree. I remember seeing a well-kept and well-modified TJ cruising next to me one day and I was like " that is one bad ass classic Jeep" My JK is now officially what a TJ was when the JK first came out, a classic.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

74CJ5

I don't get it. Definitely better than the nasty pissy faced mono-brow grills but I'll never understand why people are so unhappy with the grills that came on their Jeep.

Exactly. I love my original JK grill better than any after market grill. All I did to mine was black it out.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

When the JL came out, I’ll admit I was jealous... and thought a grill update would be cool... but now I feel like I’m driving a classic... a legend... [emoji41] ... and wouldn’t want it to look like anything but a JK.

I completely agree. I’m just not a fan of the way the JL looks. Feels like Fiat was way too involved. I know it’s better in every facet, but not in the looks department. I dont know, maybe it will grow on me. But for what I have invested in mine, I’m glad I’m not a fan.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom