JL-style grille for my JK

WhiteMetal

I never understood why folks are so eager to change grills on Jeeps to make them look like something they're not. :thinking:
What's wrong with the JK grill that someone feels the need to change it to a lookalike JL grill? "Hey, look at my JK that kinda looks like a JL but really doesn't."
If that's you're thing so be it but I still don't get it. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.

View attachment 303550

X2 I like my jk with its original grill, don’t get me wrong I like my jl grill on it but it suits it goes with body lines and angles

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
I am confused as well. I am not familiar with his previous posts, but this seems like the kind of posts this forum would be for...?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
First off the OP does very fine work. I have seen his posts on many of the forums. Some are much more explicit intentions thaen here. It is true he doesnt sell anything. But what he does do is try to design stuff and sell the design to companies to get them to market/sell it. I'm sure Adam knows this which is why the tone.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
First off the OP does very fine work. I have seen his posts on many of the forums. Some are much more explicit intentions thaen here. It is true he doesnt sell anything. But what he does do is try to design stuff and sell the design to companies to get them to market/sell it. I'm sure Adam knows this which is why the tone.

Bingo.

WJCO

Meme King

Spot on. Anyone can look up his previous threads and find a reference to an article about him where he was HOPING that someone would buy his designs. Along with that, he only seems to post in regards to HIS designs rather than join the community for the interests of others.

Heater

Bingo.

Exact reason I stay away from forums unless they provide something useful, which jscherb does to the extended community.

OverlanderJK, time to grow up boy. Boy, not man. Hides at the keyboard typ of troll. Get a life or move on and stop disrupting a good thing with your 5th grader comments.

WJCO

Meme King
Exact reason I stay away from forums unless they provide something useful, which jscherb does to the extended community.

OverlanderJK, time to grow up boy. Boy, not man. Hides at the keyboard typ of troll. Get a life or move on and stop disrupting a good thing with your 5th grader comments.

Exact reason I have no respect for people like you. You've been a member here for almost a year on this free forum and made this your first post. Rather than have respect for the rules, you choose to stick up for someone who breaks them.

As far as jscherb's work, it looks good and others here would be more receptive to him if he didn't show up from time to time pimping his design that he hopes someone will buy from him.

Time to grow up, boy. Now get off your keyboard.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

IMG_2728.JPG

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Fuck off. How’s that for a 5th grade comment cum guzzler?

Bear_JT

Hooked

Wow! First ever post in a year and you jump right off the three legged chair with the noose snugged up tight. SMH.

Top Bottom