JL Wrangler Spottings

TGPJKUR

I like most of what I see, the fender flares seem to have some detail on them. The hood has something on top that looks as if the windshield could be laid down?? Fine with me if it doesn't though, I will never break the seal on the 12 I have now.

web3desing

Is it a JL?? or what else?

Hi pals, some friend send´s this picture with the speculation of...... is it a J???? or what? see you

20840967_10154946816527198_2046703529639803369_n.jpg

web3desing

is it a JL or what else?

Hi pals, some friend send´s this picture with the speculation is it a J????? or what Jeep is it?. see you.

20840967_10154946816527198_2046703529639803369_n.jpg

Sahara_Maverick

Hi pals, some friend send´s this picture with the speculation is it a J????? or what Jeep is it?. see you.

View attachment 272880

interesting. It looks like they took out some bolts from the frame and the fixture. That may make attaching stuff there more difficult. And curious to see what they did about folding it forward. Killed it or fixed or fixed the nightmare that was the JK.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

I think it's an illusion caused by the angle that the shot was taken along with the wheel being turned to the right a bit.

Me too. I'm liking it and the body embossing. :yup:

I think you are referring to the "Jeep" on the side panel above the 'Wrangler' decal.

YES !! X2 The TJ's had this style cue, never understood why the JK didn't? Very cool to see that return.

(No change in door handle....Kinda of like the old TJ Paddle style)

But hey, we got the embossing Jeep tho :yup:

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Its about time honestly. External antennas are pretty stupid at this point. Just weave it into the glass like everyone else.

Top Bottom