JLE21's 2-door Build Thread

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Way cool. The cuts turned out pretty perfect for the new tires on the rear and it looks like the stretch is exactly in the right spot. It's like you designed it that way.;)

JLE21

Well I did a little work tonight.

P_20170727_215832.jpg

got a good deal on a Rubicon swaybar and couldn't wait to install.

P_20170727_232550-01.jpg

JLE21

Have you been hitting the desert trails? Is so, you should post up some pics! Jeep looks great [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I haven't shifted to 4x4 for a while now [emoji20]

With moving, new job, and buying a house it's been a busy year. Things are settling now though so I'm eager to see some trails.

VMSHack

so update, I've gotten a lot done these last couple of weekends, Installed some stainless steel brake lines front/rear, thanks WAL for the great write ups by the way! :)

View attachment 136620
View attachment 136621

I also took the jeep in for an alignment and received some bad news, turns out my rear axle is slightly bent from the driver side :doh: Ill be looking around for another used D44 for the mean time.

Also all tie rod/ drag link ends were bad. so ended up installing a synergy draglink and waiting on the tie rod ends to arrive.
View attachment 136623

installed rear trackbar also

View attachment 136624

Any preference on brand of quality ss brake lines? A lot of discussion about this but no brands. Don’t really want to skimp on cheap stuff or low quality when it comes to brakes

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom