Joshua Tree Trails

Pyro1415

Lockers in that 30 could have also caused a whole other laundry list of problems too.

Common sense and picking the right line really go a long way also. My Jeep is also a sport so I have the D30 in the front and no lockers at all. Last month we did the Rubicon up to little sluice and back and I never had an issue once where I needed a locker. Would it be nice to have once I upgrade my axles, yes but I made it over all the rocks just fine and believe me they are a lot bigger than that bump you're trying to go over there

First day, took the best line I saw, sometimes break over angle catches up to you on a 4 door.

Pyro1415

Not sure the trail in the picture, it's not me. The trail I was on was the Rubicon

I also have a 4 door

Im happy for you. I mean what do you want me to say here? I hope you go offroading by yourself all the time since you dont get stuck? R&P or driveshaft breaks can be fun too...

K.D.C.H

Im happy for you. I mean what do you want me to say here? I hope you go offroading by yourself all the time since you dont get stuck? R&P or driveshaft breaks can be fun too...

No need to say anything. First impressions last a long time :thumb:

Top Bottom