JSpecs Join Forces!

210JKU

Ordered the JSpec 2.5 today through Trail Jeeps. Hopefully it will arrive by Friday. Thanks for all the info/input on this lift.

A huge THANK YOU to Wes and the crew at Trail Jeeps for taking care of me!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Midnsped

JKS just released their front coilovers. Curious why it's only on the front and not rear. Maybe an incremental release? Anyway, I am looking to get a J Konnect in the near future. Do I need to install the front track bar gussets immediately in order for the kit to be functional, or can it wait?

GraniteCrystal

JKS just released their front coilovers. Curious why it's only on the front and not rear. Maybe an incremental release? Anyway, I am looking to get a J Konnect in the near future. Do I need to install the front track bar gussets immediately in order for the kit to be functional, or can it wait?

Front track bar mount? Yes, if using their track bar I think you'll need the mount. Might be able to use stock track bar with their mount too.

Midnsped

I am not sure if it's the mount or a support gusset for the mount. I was hoping to attempt the install and have a shop finish the gusset along with C gussets. I might just bite the bullet and have the shop do the entire install. Thanks for the help!

GraniteCrystal

I am not sure if it's the mount or a support gusset for the mount. I was hoping to attempt the install and have a shop finish the gusset along with C gussets. I might just bite the bullet and have the shop do the entire install. Thanks for the help!

I did the install myself and had a shop look it over, weld on the track bar mounts, do the C gussets, etc.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Been planning on going this direction for a long time and finally did. Went with the 2.5” coils, rear Trackbar bracket, and brake line extensions. Got a true 3” of lift on my 2 door. Kept the stock Rubi shocks with 2” extensions (for now) and I didn’t install the Front TB. I don’t think it’s necessary. Drives great, very stable in turns.

Image1519600804.481688.jpg Image1519600814.445045.jpg

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Been planning on going this direction for a long time and finally did. Went with the 2.5” coils, rear Trackbar bracket, and brake line extensions. Got a true 3” of lift on my 2 door. Kept the stock Rubi shocks with 2” extensions (for now) and I didn’t install the Front TB. I don’t think it’s necessary. Drives great, very stable in turns.

View attachment 294450 View attachment 294451

Been waiting for your addition!

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
Opinions

Just wanting to hear opinions on what the ride quality is like now that they have had the springs on for a while. I know ride quality is subjective still would like to know. My springs are killing me!! Mopar 3inch aka Tera junk.

Top Bottom