July 15. Denver Crew, Red Cone is open! Let's Go!

Slimebones

Yes, they are in now finally. I had to take the wheels off a few times because I tried to get away with not replacing the speed sensor on one wheel that I somewhat busted the plastic clip on - but after more testing I had to cut the existing harness and resolder a new connection in. $2 clip for $40, thanks Mopar. Works great now, but it was a somewhat long testing process to ensure it wouldn't break on the trail. I hadn't had time to do any of that unfortunately before the run.

Damned plastic anyways! Hey so I am hoping to help Jake figure out his elec issues so he can make it Saturday. He is coming over so I can take a look. I know he is looking forward to take this trip with us as he also has not been there before. Glad you are planning on taking a rest from the remodel.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Damned plastic anyways! Hey so I am hoping to help Jake figure out his elec issues so he can make it Saturday. He is coming over so I can take a look. I know he is looking forward to take this trip with us as he also has not been there before. Glad you are planning on taking a rest from the remodel.

Wish I could help. On the road all week per usual

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom