Jump the broom

Oreo_penguin536

I passed out last night but thank you all for the well wishes!!
Kind of embarrassed I didn’t think it was as long as it is, still was a bit tipsy I think[emoji23]

Gonna go get lotto tickets as soon as we’re up and about, hopefully the luck could extend a bit for today[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

CharlesC

Thanks for sharing! Congratulations to you and your wife. Perfect days like that rarely happen. But when they do, it makes it even much more special. [emoji482] Cheers!

TrailHunter

Hooked
Great Story Man!! Perfect day for everything to fall into place... Teresa just read this as well... and we Both wanted to Wish you guys the Best in your new Adventures as Husband and Wife. [emoji481]

(Secret to Marriage - “You’re Right Honey....I understand”)

Oreo_penguin536

Great Story Man!! Perfect day for everything to fall into place... Teresa just read this as well... and we Both wanted to Wish you guys the Best in your new Adventures as Husband and Wife. [emoji481]

(Secret to Marriage - “You’re Right Honey....I understand”)

Yes dear, anything you want dear

Here’s my wallet dear[emoji23][emoji23]

CharlesC

Mine are bronzed sitting on the mantel. They get polished every once in awhile[emoji23]🤪 We will celebrate 24 years in June!!

Edit: hardest part is admitting it-LMFAO

Last edited:

RockingK

Congratulations and best wishes for a wonderful life, don’t forget to put a “Jeep baby on board” sticker on your Jeep:thumb:
DEE2B428-5034-462C-98DC-D028C5DFD62D.jpeg

Top Bottom