Just bought my 1st Jeep Wrangler

WranglerWilly83

Congrats and welcome! Be prepared to be a little lighter in the wallet. Mods are addicting but so much fun. Hittin’ the trails is even better!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lol yea I’m prepared to spend on it and actually excited too! As far as the trails, I am waiting on someone local to let me know of any around here. I’ll meet some local Jeepsters eventually [emoji786][emoji788][emoji790][emoji792][emoji794][emoji796][emoji797][emoji798]

RockingK

Congrats

Welcome from Northern California, Happy New Year and congratulations on your first Jeep! Nice 2 door, great color. As others have said, let the journey and build begin:rock:

Here is my 2dr

C88C3243-89D6-4F83-B8A7-9EDFB6477387.jpg

WranglerWilly83

Welcome to Wayalife from Sarasota! There is a group going to Hardrock of road park on the 13th if you’re interested! It’s great for any level of driving [emoji106]

Here is the thread:
https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/49996-Hard-Rock-in-Ocala-Florida-January-13th-2018

Thank you for the invite, definitely keep up with me! I would appreciate that, me and my lady might not make this one just yet but I for sure will go to Future ones! That sounds awesome!!

CharlesC

I read that 2013 and on is OAT not HOAT.

Dealership can run your VIN and tell you exactly what you need. But... that may not be what you have.
On my '13 10A they switched up coolant mid way through production for some reason. Mine should have been purple color, but was orange. Long story short, dealership put in wrong coolant to top it off and mixed the two. 3 trips,3 full flushes later I was good to go. PITA!!
Hope you get it figured out[emoji106]

WranglerWilly83

Dealership can run your VIN and tell you exactly what you need. But... that may not be what you have.
On my '13 10A they switched up coolant mid way through production for some reason. Mine should have been purple color, but was orange. Long story short, dealership put in wrong coolant to top it off and mixed the two. 3 trips,3 full flushes later I was good to go. PITA!!
Hope you get it figured out[emoji106]

Thank you! I will make sure it’s the same one. It is a issue I keep reading happens. Thanks again!

Top Bottom