Just deserts

Paisano

I go to work for most of the day and come back to find you guys talking about dessert! Oh boy!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MTG

Caught the Bug
I go to work for most of the day and come back to find you guys talking about dessert! Oh boy!

You sure like to run you gums a lot lately don't you? Look, we are sorry you didn't put your kids in summer camp, trust me...I get it...but you don't need to be an asshole to us because of it. :cheesy:

BTW--I like how you work "most of the day"...that must be SO hard. ;)

Paisano

You sure like to run you gums a lot lately don't you? Look, we are sorry you didn't put your kids in summer camp, trust me...I get it...but you don't need to be an asshole to us because of it. :cheesy:

BTW--I like how you work "most of the day"...that must be SO hard. ;)

That's more like it...
Nice... I do drop them off at their moms!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MTG

Caught the Bug
From dukes? It's on the Maui bucket list!

Nope. Kimo's in downtown Lahaina. This was the Chef's choice hula pie. Normally it's made with macadamia nut ice cream (which you can get at Duke's and is fantastic), but this was reese's peanut butter swirl instead. :rock:

JAGS

Hooked
Nope. Kimo's in downtown Lahaina. This was the Chef's choice hula pie. Normally it's made with macadamia nut ice cream (which you can get at Duke's and is fantastic), but this was reese's peanut butter swirl instead. :rock:

Did you just reference peanut butter, chocolate and ice cream. New bucket list item added. Lol.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Homemade vanilla ice cream covered with homemade peppermint bark.

Sitting outside enjoying the sun in the middle of January in northern Nevada. :yikes:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1390175131.380626.jpg

All paleo lifestyle compliant. :rock:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Wife picked up some paleo friendly treats for the kids. Thought the label was funny.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391916131.895144.jpg

Top Bottom