Just wanted to show off this years setup

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Nice stance, what fenders are those?

These are MCE Narrow fenders, absolutely love them. They’re lifetime warranty and you don’t have to worry about paint or powder coat.

They’re also 100% made in USA

thanks everyone :D glad it gets the WOL seal of approval. i should probably start a build thread on it but i'm terrible at keeping up with those.

Yeah, you should. Looks great! I've always liked the aluminum wheel look. The fenders look great too. MCE is VERY proud of their work though...

Braxtonsag

Yeah, you should. Looks great! I've always liked the aluminum wheel look. The fenders look great too. MCE is VERY proud of their work though...

Yeah tell me about it, I ran Aries aluminum fenders for a year and got so sick of touching them up all the time from rock chips. I eventually sold them and put the extra on top to upgrade to the MCE fenders. I do agree that they are definitely proud of them being that they are just a plastic fender, but I try to justify it knowing they are made completely in the USA, there are no others like them, and the warranty they come with. It’s definitely an investment, but if that’s the look you are going for it will be the last set of fenders you ever have to buy.

And it’s funny you mention the aluminum wheel look. I always thought polished wheels looked SUPER tacky and specifically disliked the genright Jeeps with their raw aluminum fenders and bumpers etc. as time went on they really grew on me and when Eddie bought his RG beadlocks it sold me. Something about the machines aluminum wheels just looks sooo good now

Last edited:

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Yeah tell me about it, I ran Aries aluminum fenders for a year and got so sick of touching them up all the time from rock chips. I eventually sold them and put the extra on top to upgrade to the MCE fenders. I do agree that they are definitely proud of them being that they are just a plastic fender, but I try to justify it knowing they are made completely in the USA, there are no others like them, and the warranty they come with. It’s definitely an investment, but if that’s the look you are going for it will be the last set of fenders you ever have to buy.

And it’s funny you mention the aluminum wheel look. I always thought polished wheels looked SUPER tacky and specifically disliked the genright Jeeps with their raw aluminum fenders and bumpers etc. as time went on they really grew on me and when Eddie bought his RG beadlocks it sold me. Something about the machines aluminum wheels just looks sooo good now
I don't think I could do raw aluminum fenders or bumpers, but the wheels I like. Everyone was hassling me to paint/plasti-dip mine before, but I like them raw. Of course they aren't quite as nice or pretty as these here.
Yea more expensive than trimmed stock, but still much less than PS or CC flares.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
True, if I ever can't snap/tape/glue the stock ones back on, MCE is the the top of my list; I just can't justify it until they brake. Now if they were in the $400 range... Maybe I'd have pulled the trigger already.

Top Bottom