Karen Of The Day

CalSgt

Hooked
I think SB puts something in their products that makes their customers addicted and turns them into crazed junkies looking for a fix.
Caffeine? You mean to tell me you don’t get a little grouchy when you haven’t had your coffee?

I have no patience for anyone’s shit until I’ve had my first half cup. That being said, I’m far from being loud while clapping at people and trashing my local coffee joint.

kevman65

Hooked
Caffeine? You mean to tell me you don’t get a little grouchy when you haven’t had your coffee?

I have no patience for anyone’s shit until I’ve had my first half cup. That being said, I’m far from being loud while clapping at people and trashing my local coffee joint.
I don't drink coffee, never have. Don't care for the smell or taste.

CalSgt

Hooked
I managed to avoid it until about 10 years ago, started a new position and the guy working for me fixed me a big strong cup with some Fu-Fu creamer on the first morning.

Told him I don’t normally drink coffee but drank it anyway out of politeness.

second morning was same thing, he set a cup at my desk as soon as I sat down. I said I don’t normally drink coffee.

third day he sat down at his desk right next to mine and stared at me while he sipped his cup… I asked him where the fuck is mine? He laughed while mocking me saying “I dOn’T DrInK CofEEEE!” and fixed me a cup. I was hooked.

we ran an armory and were in charge of firearms instruction and qualifications, on range training days I got where I’d drink several cups and be intensely cracked out.

WJCO

Meme King
I managed to avoid it until about 10 years ago, started a new position and the guy working for me fixed me a big strong cup with some Fu-Fu creamer on the first morning.

Told him I don’t normally drink coffee but drank it anyway out of politeness.

second morning was same thing, he set a cup at my desk as soon as I sat down. I said I don’t normally drink coffee.

third day he sat down at his desk right next to mine and stared at me while he sipped his cup… I asked him where the fuck is mine? He laughed while mocking me saying “I dOn’T DrInK CofEEEE!” and fixed me a cup. I was hooked.

we ran an armory and were in charge of firearms instruction and qualifications, on range training days I got where I’d drink several cups and be intensely cracked out.
I've cut way down in the last few weeks. Down to 1-2 cups per day. Used to be 3-4. It was hard at first, but now it's not bad. I feel like I have more energy in the afternoons.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I've cut way down in the last few weeks. Down to 1-2 cups per day. Used to be 3-4. It was hard at first, but now it's not bad. I feel like I have more energy in the afternoons.
I stopped drinking coffee daily about 15 months ago and feel so much better. No afternoon crashes anymore. I drink it maybe two days a week now but at most its halfcaf or full decaf.

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Exactly the same here.
I used to be a caffeine junkie and it messed up my energy levels. The last several years I keep it to one cup a day right after I wake up. It’s my pre-workout. I feel way better.

I make it at home, fuck Starbux.

jeeeep

Hooked
She's autistic! but not smarter than Sloth...
Sloth-Goonies.png

Top Bottom