Kentucky wheeling

holliewood61

I plan to come down friday morning, wheel all day, camp that night, watch the srrs event on sat, get a little more wheeling in, then load up and hit the road. A few members of the wv jeep club plan to convoy down with me.

BigWillysStyle

Anyone with any red river gorge experience, I have a buddy that wants to wheel
There but thinks he's too wide. 72 K5 on 44s. I told him JKUs on 37s and 40s run it regularly but he tought he would still be too wide. Any insight?

Anyone with any red river gorge experience, I have a buddy that wants to wheel
There but thinks he's too wide. 72 K5 on 44s. I told him JKUs on 37s and 40s run it regularly but he tought he would still be too wide. Any insight?
No insight, but ive really been wanting to check that place out but cant seem to find much about it online.

Rodeo_jk

Ive ridden there with a couple fullsize toyota land cruisers and a tacoma on 40s, im sure hed be able to do some trails. Look up the friends of boone page on Facebook. They have some rides on some of the easy and moderate trails. They try to match their rides to the rigs attending

CREEPR

Wishbone Ranch in Bowling Green is where I go more often than any other. Great guys running it. Cheap and camping available. Check them out on fbook.

Top Bottom