Kill it With Fire

Oreo_penguin536

“I’m gonna buy a brand new Jeep, put a bunch of awesome parts on like teraflex and a bunch of lights, flex it of a curb and post cool pics on Instagram!!”
Fuckin mall crawlers,......

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

critter812

A guy that showed up to our meet and greet here Paid 60k to have it built D30 front Double Stabilizer lots of lights All Rubicon Express and Shittybuilt parts and they did not even put quick disconnects in and said it will never see dirt! :cheesy:
Douche.png
Dousche2.png

cml612571

Remember what doesn't fall in line with your vision as to what the Jeep should look like doesn't mean that it's a what Jeepsters refer to as Mall Crawlers.
Perhaps, and I'm just guessing here that this owner might have a few Jeeps, and this one was his PIMP ride.
I would also guess that this ride is sitting on airbags.
I never understood the Mall Crawlers theme, is it one that has been created in today's Microagression world we live in or one of true envy. Envy that he has the endless pockets to build it? Just guessing that's all.

Sent from my SM-N920T using WAYALIFE mobile app

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Remember what doesn't fall in line with your vision as to what the Jeep should look like doesn't mean that it's a what Jeepsters refer to as Mall Crawlers.
Perhaps, and I'm just guessing here that this owner might have a few Jeeps, and this one was his PIMP ride.
I would also guess that this ride is sitting on airbags.
I never understood the Mall Crawlers theme, is it one that has been created in today's Microagression world we live in or one of true envy. Envy that he has the endless pockets to build it? Just guessing that's all.

Sent from my SM-N920T using WAYALIFE mobile app

I don't think there is anything wrong with mall crawlers but it seems it's the label attached to jeeps who doesn't see dirt and the only mods are cosmetic. Not everyone takes their jeep offroad and there's nothing with that. Since he said he built it not to see dirt, obviously a mall crawler. It's more or less just a joke and to be taken lightly.

Top Bottom