Kill it With Fire

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
Never seen one of these before but here seems fitting for it View attachment 310317 View attachment 310318 View attachment 310319 some sort of Mitsubishi

Sent from my SM-G892A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yep Mitsubishi Delica. Huge following here, in japan and New Zealand. Surprisingly capable for an off road camper/people mover although they have a nasty habit of cracking the chassis under the drivers seat.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

black pearl

Hooked
Yeah who puts a ladder/lumber rack over a camper shell on a Titan. That just asking for damage to the shell...:crazyeyes:
[emoji23][emoji23]

Same problem happening here
View attachment 310739

So this is a thing? [emoji848]

Hey you never know when you’ll need a spare wheel.

🤷*♀️[emoji23][emoji23]

jesse3638

Hooked
[emoji23][emoji23]

So this is a thing? [emoji848]

🤷*♀️[emoji23][emoji23]

Devil's advocate: People with extremely busy lives, ie..kids, work, sports, music lessons, etc. carry around a wheel/rim (previously removed by the tire shop because they didn't have time to wait for the install) with no tire so in the off chance they they get a few extra mins they can pop in to a DT and have one finally put on. They don't want to carry in inside the vehicle in case the doughnut they're driving around on at 70mph in a 35mph zone lets go and they flip. If it were to go flying about the cab little Johnny and Susie could be killed. However, on further thought maybe if little Johnny or Susie were killed it would free up some extra time so they could go get that tire mounted like they wanted....hmmmmmm.

Top Bottom