Kill it With Fire

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Looks like the tires are wearing correctly. Never really noticed until now how the JL windows don't line up. Or the rear door window is taller.

Good eye. Never noticed until you mentioned it. I’m sure it has something to do with the freedom panel slope and upper door integrity.... just an uneducated guess though.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Wow is that really possible? Seems like the diff would rub the street. Air ride for sure

They'd have to totally re-do the axles to get camber like that wouldn't they?

I'm pretty sure that's a photoshop though. Something about where the wheels meet the fender seems wrong...

fiend

Caught the Bug
They'd have to totally re-do the axles to get camber like that wouldn't they?

I'm pretty sure that's a photoshop though. Something about where the wheels meet the fender seems wrong...

It’s Dynatrac’s new Elite Pro Street kit. Swaps the solid axles for air-bagged independent suspension all around. Go from ride height to fully slammed and back with the push of a button.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

98XJ06LJ

OK, that's the most godawful thing I have seen this week.

It looks like a truck a Jeep and a Toyota had an accident and they just used what was left to make one functional something or another 🤮
Just this week?!?! What the hell did you see last week? A half horse/dog??😂

That thing is hideous!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
While looking for accessories for the upcoming JL I came across these fucking hideous fenders. Haha, on what planet do these look good? Hard to believe that someone could make something uglier than those dumbass FabFours fenders :icon_crazy:

jeep-wrangler-jl-fenders.jpg

Top Bottom