Kill it With Fire

MTG

Caught the Bug
Im gonna "borrow" the hard or soft top at least once for a run. She's hot, but crazy as hell. Still wanna hit it tho lol. I just wish it was pink body instead of fenders, tops and bumpers.

LOL! The fun ones always are. :yup: Must be a Friday night. ;)

I'm not going to lie, today I was thinking about wrapping my jeep in plum crazy.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
LOL! The fun ones always are. :yup: Must be a Friday night. ;)

I'm not going to lie, today I was thinking about wrapping my jeep in plum crazy.

Id love to see that, I've been thinking about wrapping mine for a while but can't decide how (design) or color

GuillaumeC91

I'm sorry but I'm not feelin it! :cheesy:

It's definitely different, but it is in no way near as bad as the Cherokee!!!

I think I could get used to it. Definitely not a Wrangler replacement though, but that's not what it was built for.

Don't follow me, I'm lost too! O|||||||O

Armydog

Proof that neither Bloods or Crypts should be permitted to own a wrangler. This is cruel and unusual treatment of me for "forcing" me to watch and the jeep for whatever that is supposed to be........ SHOOT IT!

IceKnight

I just watched that video and puked a little in my mouth...

And I think someone needs to let this guy know that spinners have been out of style for quite a while not to mention should never be on a Wrangler...EVER or anything else for that matter. But to each their own.

Armydog

this is gonna save the wrangler. I actually like it a lot. plan on getting one in white to offset my black wrangler. Face the future or fall behind bud, Jeep needs this kind of vehicle to survive.

Piece of shit!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Top Bottom