Kill it With Fire

Shantz

It's actually "custom" painted from some
Artist I can't remember. Hahaha. I'm surprised it's parked outside. Last time I was there it was in the showroom... and for like $70K+

View attachment 256163

P.s. I don't recommend This dealership as they messed up the wiring when I got my headlights ripped out/stolen. The switched 2 wires and I ended up having to fix it myself.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
So happy you got the full pic! She sent me that I was in tears... haha.

On The Trail Comment... sent via Morse Code

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
Though this Jeep only has a few thing I don't like, the hardtop and fender flares. I want to put him in kill it with fire because he was driving like a fucking asshole! Weaving in and out of traffic like he's in an Indy car race.
IMG_0683.jpg

Amrth

Yes, this is real. This thing has a total of 39 lights, 8 security cameras (not trail cams, actual security cameras, inside and out) he has a dana 30 with 40s and no front drive shaft, because he doesn't want to break the axles.
Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

My only thought is this is THE JEEP for an ADULT movie!! Explains the cameras and lights and the pink bike rack behind :cheesy:

RageKage

IMG_6248.JPG
Every time I see a jeep with the smittybilt XRC fenders it makes me wish I had done a little more searching before buying. I love mine but god those Starwood motor jeeps are atrocious and make me want different fenders.

Top Bottom