Kill it With Fire

ColeHanlon

IMG_1262.jpg

Found this gem on Facebook marketplace. Posted from the south side of Chicago. I like the painted black hood, the Mercedes looking wheels, and how all four pods up top aren’t at all lined up together.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Jeep owners, don;t feel so bad. Fab Fours kills trucks just as bad as Jeeps :puke:

This was a 2015 SEMA truck build

Krypton.jpg

Why put flares on a circular opening? I get it they're sheetmetal fabricators but damn, fabricate something rounded.

superduty2.jpg

Eroc147

Thankfully they didn’t bring what’s left of the Jeeps they ruined, but Fab Fours showed up for our small town Christmas parade in these two things. Looks like they gave up even trying to make the grill blend with the hood on the Dodge. IMG_2738.jpg IMG_2739.jpg IMG_2741.jpg IMG_2740.jpg

BaddestCross

Thankfully they didn’t bring what’s left of the Jeeps they ruined, but Fab Fours showed up for our small town Christmas parade in these two things. Looks like they gave up even trying to make the grill blend with the hood on the Dodge. View attachment 285514 View attachment 285515 View attachment 285516 View attachment 285517

Smooth lines and radius bends are hard. 😂

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Ddays

Hooked
Thankfully they didn’t bring what’s left of the Jeeps they ruined, but Fab Fours showed up for our small town Christmas parade in these two things. Looks like they gave up even trying to make the grill blend with the hood on the Dodge.

All of their shit looks like High School shop class projects. :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom