King Coil Overs and AGM sliders? Help/ Advise

deezus

I’m about to pull the trigger on these and install them myself. How difficult would you say the install was for you?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Not that bad. I did do it on a lift in my buddies shop. In a garage on Jack stands I'm not sure. If doing it that way I would give myself 3 to 5 days doing it solo. Don't kill yourself. Also, I would do it during the week so you could call ORE if you need some help. A grinder and 1/2 impact makes it smoother. Keep all your hardware packs together! IMO it's worth it. I got 37" of flex from front tire to ground with a short arm in this pic. One more thing, you can download the installation instructions on Quadratec. IMG_20180209_183948_686.jpg

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

whispike

Not that bad. I did do it on a lift in my buddies shop. In a garage on Jack stands I'm not sure. If doing it that way I would give myself 3 to 5 days doing it solo. Don't kill yourself. Also, I would do it during the week so you could call ORE if you need some help. A grinder and 1/2 impact makes it smoother. Keep all your hardware packs together! IMO it's worth it. I got 37" of flex from front tire to ground with a short arm in this pic. One more thing, you can download the installation instructions on Quadratec. View attachment 293481

Damn, that’s impressive right there!

deezus

Damn, that’s impressive right there!

Ty Its nice to have the ability to look good and perform good in one package. I'm running it at about 5" of lift. Yea I know, too high for 37s but I like it just gonna take some pinion adjustments. That's one of the benefits of coilover, adjustability.

Top Bottom