King of the Hammers 2018

WJCO

Meme King
Are you really crying about having to pay $20 for a week of access to arguably the BEST offroad race in the world?

There's even a breakdown of some of the costs involved...and I'm sure there are far more:
  • $250000 - blm permit (based upon estimated number of spectators)
  • $40000 - port a potties
  • $25000 - medical personnel (based on number of spectators)
  • $22000 - jumbotron for spectators who don’t have vehicles to go to canyons
  • $30000 - security
  • $10000 – dust control caused by number of vehicles in Johnson Valley
  • $20000 fencing for spectator safety

Who the fuck are you? You'd have a ton more credibility if you had more than 2 posts since 2014.

jesse3638

Hooked
Are you really crying about having to pay $20 for a week of access to arguably the BEST offroad race in the world?

There's even a breakdown of some of the costs involved...and I'm sure there are far more:
  • $250000 - blm permit (based upon estimated number of spectators)
  • $40000 - port a potties
  • $25000 - medical personnel (based on number of spectators)
  • $22000 - jumbotron for spectators who don’t have vehicles to go to canyons
  • $30000 - security
  • $10000 – dust control caused by number of vehicles in Johnson Valley
  • $20000 fencing for spectator safety
Believe everything you read? For those who do know me know I have a bit more insight into this event that simply the allure of "arguably the best offroad race in the world". Think again where a lot of the proceeds go. See You Next Tuesday!

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
KOH is LIVE on the Ultra4 website.... the Dirt Bikes are running... I'm not even sure how they get on the bike with Balls that big.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Not gonna make it tomorrow... Dam Work got in the way .... maybe next year. Post some pics of your view of the Ultra 4 Race if you can... :thumb:

Top Bottom