King of the hammers 2020

Rst8rox

My boys are running 16th physical place and are only 13min behind the leader on corrected time!!!!

Come on Guys/906 hammer down and show them guys what We Northern Michigan Guys are capable of!!!! Let’s Go Northshore Raceworks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MericaMade

It's cool going out there but in all reality the YouTube coverage has gotten so good it's more enjoyable to watch from home. You can see so much more.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app
Yeah, I've been watching it all week, but I want to get out there to see and feel it first hand. Might not see much but some cool rigs and stuff and maybe some crazy shit once the sun goes down a little bit.

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

dillard09

What a race!! Miller pushed hard last 2 laps after having issues to get that 2nd
Miller Motorsports chassis 1st and 2nd.
Good day for Eric Miller.

wjtstudios

Hooked
I caught Josh clearing the finish line and then I had to run. Great seeing a couple solid axles winning!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Last edited:

Rst8rox

My Wheeling buddies finished 20th overall in the 2020 KOH race! It’s so awesome seeing friends from home live out their dreams of competing & finishing this race! Not to mention beating out a few Legends! Congrats & cheers to one hell a a race! [emoji482]
IMG_4835.jpg IMG_4837.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
My Wheeling buddies finished 20th overall in the 2020 KOH race! It’s so awesome seeing friends from home live out their dreams of competing & finishing this race! Not to mention beating out a few Legends! Congrats & cheers to one hell a a race! [emoji482]
View attachment 341141 View attachment 341142

This their first ultra4 race or just the first KOH? They were running pretty clean when I saw them.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom