KMC Grenade custom bolt pattern.

Hey all. For those familiar with the KMC line, does anyone know if they do custom bolt patterns? Specifically wanting their grenade beadlock in an 8x170 (ford SD Bolt pattern). I know they offer the machete in that pattern standard and if I have to go that route then so be it.
But I really dig the Grenades and would prefer to run them. Having custom hubs machined in an 8x6.5 is really something I want to do.

Don’t believe they offer an option to do so - and for the Grenade Crawl Beadlock you’d have to bump up to an 18” wheel to get an 8x170 bolt pattern if I remember correctly.

We can order Grenades as a blank and have them drilled to whatever lug pattern you need. It’s actually cheap too, like $20 a wheel if I recall. I’ll also add that the Machete’s have been discontinued and no longer available which is a huge bummer.
Rad. When the time comes I’ll reach out. Once I get these big ads axles shaved down and brackets mocked up I’ll be ready to order wheels and tires so I can start checking for clearances etc. much appreciated sir.

Top Bottom