KMC Jeep Bash

RSQCON

Jeeps, Vendors, Beer, Music, Beach....
Yes all that way there but in looking about some of the East Coast events this was pretty boring. A lot of the local big names in the Jeep world skipped this event and I kinda see why.

You came from Utah to park your jeep on a beach and are mad?
LOL no I happened to be in the LA area and hung out an extra day to check it out.

I do have to give a big shout out to the large contingency from Arizona so props to them. Best Jeep in the show hands down IMO was Project Shock Top. Might be the best build JKU I've ever seen. He's running a 3 link front and double triangulated rear similar to GenRight but says it's not their kit. Pretty sure I am going to replace my Evo bolt on long arm kit with the GenRight after looking at his setup. Just a super clean build, paid attention to all the small details. Him and there was another 2 door JK RDE2ROK both impressive. That's about all that caught my eye.

WJCO

Meme King
Him and there was another 2 door JK RDE2ROK both impressive. That's about all that caught my eye.

Lol. RDE2ROK. That Jeep used to look badass. Then he kept cutting and modifying to the point where the attention that was seeked turned the Jeep into a misfit so bad that it looked like a Toyota Prius with a meth addiction. But glad to hear that you liked the show.

black pearl

Hooked
Really cool to see these Rigs up close. Such awesome Builds.

View attachment 311039

View attachment 311040

Then When I was leaving I see Dynatracs JK sitting all alone in the General parking lot.... lucky for me the spot next to it was open.... so I got a fanboy photo Op.... Makes my Jeep look so small. [emoji849]

View attachment 311041

View attachment 311042

It looks like you drive a lowered wrangler, sitting next to that one [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RSQCON

Lol. RDE2ROK. That Jeep used to look badass. Then he kept cutting and modifying to the point where the attention that was seeked turned the Jeep into a misfit so bad that it looked like a Toyota Prius with a meth addiction. But glad to hear that you liked the show.
I don't care for all the exterior but his coilover setup will flex like a MFer and he abuses it so I look past the grumper.

WJCO

Meme King
I don't care for all the exterior but his coilover setup will flex like a MFer and he abuses it so I look past the grumper.

Yeah, just too bad that he went from being a normal jeeper here on WAYALIFE to some kind of attention whore. Not the first time I've seen it happen to these self-absorbed fuckers.

I enjoyed the event and would go again next year. I finally got to see Sandstorm and Code1 in person and talked to a couple guys behind those projects. I also got to try the shifter in Sandstorm as I've never seen a Hemi swap with a manual. I know my 6speed is sloppy(absolute crap compared to sandstorm), but man I wouldn't mind a hemi swap with that transmission.

RSQCON

Yeah, just too bad that he went from being a normal jeeper here on WAYALIFE to some kind of attention whore. Not the first time I've seen it happen to these self-absorbed fuckers.
Never knew he was on here but I've conversed with him about his double sheer steering setup and was a pleasure to speak to so...

WJCO

Meme King
Never knew he was on here but I've conversed with him about his double sheer steering setup and was a pleasure to speak to so...

Yeah, he used to be a regular member. Then he whored out making beanies and was too good for us regular jeepers. Shit happens.

Top Bottom