Lane87's Build

Lane87

Picked up the Quadratec Q9500i winch. Install was super easy. The hardest part was figuring out how to run the positive cable, it would have been nice if it was about 6 inches longer but after plenty trial and error I got it!

543500_795483428379_1320992967_n.jpg

Tackerdown

Banned
Picked up the Quadratec Q9500i winch. Install was super easy. The hardest part was figuring out how to run the positive cable, it would have been nice if it was about 6 inches longer but after plenty trial and error I got it!

View attachment 21672

Looks good and like cozdude said it worked good. He pulled that guy out of the same hole you were stuck in. Happy Easter.

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tackerdown

Banned
Yeah great day everyone said they had fun so I guess I didn't screw up to bad. Even got a sun tan .:thumbup: wish you could have made it. I have to work that out for next month.

Last edited:

Lane87

Yeah great day everyone said they had fun so I guess I didn't screw up to bad. Even got a sun tan .:thumbup: wish you could have made it. I have to work that out for next month.

Are you thinking the 6th and 7th or the 20th and 21st for the next trip?

Tackerdown

Banned
I know your probably itching to go but for me happy wife happy life says the latter to be safe on my end.

Lane87

I know your probably itching to go but for me happy wife happy life says the latter to be safe on my end.

That's what I figured haha Sounds good! are you going to start a new thread for it? the other one is getting long lol

PS- are you wanting to try to camp then?

Lane87

So I've got 4 people interested in buying my Hardtop on Ebay! If I ever get a day off from work I might be able to message them back and get this thing sold! Once it sells I'll be ordering the Trektop NX and a few other things.. not completely set on what else I'm going to get yet..

Tackerdown

Banned
So I've got 4 people interested in buying my Hardtop on Ebay! If I ever get a day off from work I might be able to message them back and get this thing sold! Once it sells I'll be ordering the Trektop NX and a few other things.. not completely set on what else I'm going to get yet..

that's the hard part there are so many things to buy. The more I read the more I need lol.

Top Bottom