Last Chance Canton anyone?

DMF

How difficult is this? I have a relatively stock jeep and most off road time with it has been on fire roads during deer season.

I had a friend that had no issues making it through the entire trail without any help in his stock 08 JK.

TimOHthy

Is anybody planning to camp over night or anything? It's a good 5 hour or more drive to the trail for me so don't think I'll be too up to driving back home after all that. Thinking of either camping or finding a hotel in the area.

DMF

Is anybody planning to camp over night or anything? It's a good 5 hour or more drive to the trail for me so don't think I'll be too up to driving back home after all that. Thinking of either camping or finding a hotel in the area.

Yes, I'm planning on camping Saturday night at Hollands Camp.

Zhouse

My friend and I are heading out there the16th 17th of April. Been out there once for the noob run a couple years ago and I had a blast. It's an open invitation for anyone who would like to join. Side note: I'm not too familiar with this trail beyond graduation hill. But I am planning on finding my way through to the Narrows and exit the trail through there on Sunday.

Oops I meant Last Chance Canyon

Edit
**Sorry for the inconvenience but the date has been changed to April 30th weekend**

Last Chance Canyon Trailhead
N35 21.735 W117 53.904

In
DMF (Camping)
Peak
DavidRaider
TimOHthy (Camping)

Maybe
RockyJK
BradlyBob
Jonilpin

Hello, just curious..., any plans to visit Burro Schmidt's Tunnel on Saturday? I was possibly going that day to see the tunnel so I was curious if you all were too? I have not been there yet so I am not sure how far off the trail it is, so if it is too far then maybe I will wait for another day and ride with all of you instead being it is my first time there.

Thanks!

Peak

Some stuff came up so I won't be able to make it out. Hope you guys have a good time, see you all on the next one.

DMF

Hello, just curious..., any plans to visit Burro Schmidt's Tunnel on Saturday? I was possibly going that day to see the tunnel so I was curious if you all were too? I have not been there yet so I am not sure how far off the trail it is, so if it is too far then maybe I will wait for another day and ride with all of you instead being it is my first time there.

Thanks!

We can definable stop by the tunnel. See you there at the trail head.

Some stuff came up so I won't be able to make it out. Hope you guys have a good time, see you all on the next one.

Bummer you can't make it but thanks for the heads up!

Zhouse

Yep, this Saturday we'll be there at 9AM. Hope to see you there.

It's for this Saturday if that is what you mean by next. And there is still room.

Quick update: I need to pull out for tomorrow. Funeral issues. Have a good one tomorrow!

Top Bottom