LED Fog Lights won’t work

Eagle1911

Looking for some guidance as I have run out of ideas.
This is for a 2021 Mojave. I replaced the plastic bumper with a Mopar steel bumper that has LED Fog Lights already installed. The bumper took some damage in shipping, but nothing I wanted was damaged. I got the bumper mounted as well as a Warn winch with a Warn winch support. I then replaced the headlights with LED bulbs. I used the Taser JL Mini to change everything over to LED from halogen. Headlights work great, but the Fog lights will not turn on. I tried just several modifications with the Taser and had no luck. I have verified there is voltage at the connector to the LED. Even removed the halogen fogs to check if they would work and they do. Even swapped the wire harness with no luck. I am out of ideas. Is there something I missed or any ideas?

WJCO

Meme King
Looking for some guidance as I have run out of ideas.
This is for a 2021 Mojave. I replaced the plastic bumper with a Mopar steel bumper that has LED Fog Lights already installed. The bumper took some damage in shipping, but nothing I wanted was damaged. I got the bumper mounted as well as a Warn winch with a Warn winch support. I then replaced the headlights with LED bulbs. I used the Taser JL Mini to change everything over to LED from halogen. Headlights work great, but the Fog lights will not turn on. I tried just several modifications with the Taser and had no luck. I have verified there is voltage at the connector to the LED. Even removed the halogen fogs to check if they would work and they do. Even swapped the wire harness with no luck. I am out of ideas. Is there something I missed or any ideas?
So the fog lights don't work plugged in to the harness, but if you run direct power to them, they do work?

jorgelrod

Hooked
I know that for replacing the oem halogen for oem led it requires a dealer code, maybe it can be done with tazer jl, do you have to do it as well with aftermarket LEDs like jw speaker?

Last edited:

Eagle1911

I could never get the LED fog lights to work. Ended up replacing the fog lights with Diode Dynamics lights which allowed for me to go with yellow for use in poor weather and dusty conditions. Worked perfect.

Top Bottom