led headlights

canuck_jku

thanks guys

now I have soooo many decisions lol heated would be the way to go for sure
I drive from pei all the way to thunder bay for work every month and the moose and deer is crazy on the highways

Journeyman

thanks guys

now I have soooo many decisions lol heated would be the way to go for sure
I drive from pei all the way to thunder bay for work every month and the moose and deer is crazy on the highways

The spread when I switched to my led headlights improved dramatically. I can now see the deer standing in the ditch waiting to jump in front of me.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TexasJC

I think any of the main manufacturers are a wonderful upgrade. One of the best upgrades in my opinion. I run the truck lites, so I would say the heated ones

rberg1022

I love my JWS. I bought the ones with the anti flicker already built in. What a huge improvement in my distance of vision. I'm in Texas so I don't really need the heated ones. But that is a negative to led lights that are not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrEmmDubya

Great thread..... I have a 2016 JKU with 2500 miles. Havent started a build yet. I would like to do the headlights but having a tough time biting that bullet, the cost is..... Well, high.

I just installed a set of vision x headlights and fogs with halos last week and have to say that of all the things I've done to the jeep this far, by far the best investment I've made yet! Yes, they were expensive, but got excellent reviews and were one of the only brands with halos that aren't made in China.

I used a t-tap to hook the halos into an empty accessory spot in my fuse box so they act as daytime running lights and are on all the time and the headlights and fogs are whiter and an amazing improvement over stock! Would definitely reccomend them to anyone upgrading!

Kalums

I just installed a set of vision x headlights and fogs with halos last week and have to say that of all the things I've done to the jeep this far, by far the best investment I've made yet! Yes, they were expensive, but got excellent reviews and were one of the only brands with halos that aren't made in China.

I used a t-tap to hook the halos into an empty accessory spot in my fuse box so they act as daytime running lights and are on all the time and the headlights and fogs are whiter and an amazing improvement over stock! Would definitely reccomend them to anyone upgrading!

I want a write up on the DTRL s... No pictures = it didn't happen... 👍😜 good idea. I want to do the light swap but man I have so many things going on and no extra $$ floating in my couch cushions... 😕

Sent from my SM-N910P using WAYALIFE mobile app

IMG_1874.JPG

The halos all have their own "hot lead" that I wired into the fuse box as you can see the red wire and t-tap with its own fuse, a 10 amp

IMG_1875.JPG

This is just the halos which come on anytime I turn the key. Hard to tell at night how they really look because of the glare... will try and get a better picture during the day!

5280Sapper

wouldn't waste the money on LED if your in snowy cold areas. But if you really think you need something get HID's they will melt the snow.

5280Sapper

for $700 bucks... thats a waste imop.. could use that money far better in other ways. especially when most people don't actually drive that much at night.

for $700 bucks... thats a waste imop.. could use that money far better in other ways. especially when most people don't actually drive that much at night.

To each their own, personally I love them and wouldn't think twice about spending that money again. Snow isn't much of an issue here in Arizona!

Kalums

View attachment 235172

The halos all have their own "hot lead" that I wired into the fuse box as you can see the red wire and t-tap with its own fuse, a 10 amp

View attachment 235173

This is just the halos which come on anytime I turn the key. Hard to tell at night how they really look because of the glare... will try and get a better picture during the day!

That looks awesome! Thanks for the pics *bows* "this young grasshopper has been silenced by the master..." OK I guess I need to sell a kidney or... Something... :chessy:

Sent from my SM-N910P using WAYALIFE mobile app

toxicwaste29

I bought the heated when they first came out. Ran into some issues with them not heating and had to get both covered under warranty. No issues with the warranty other than me telling them I needed both lights and they only sent one. It was easily cleared up. I recommend the heated. Here is how mine heated (not heating) looked after only an hour drive IMG_20161119_210001810.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom