Led light bars, what brand and why

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Check out the Mar14 edition of JP magazine. They tested 13 brands and posted pics of each. Pretty handy info assuming they tested the size you're looking for.

Take a look at combatled.com

I just received my lights from them and they are some high quality lights. I got the pair of lights and amber covers for less than half the price of the rigid equivalent! Very high quality, great customer service and lifetime warranty
7apeguhy.jpg

Thanks,
Sean

beans

Check out a company called seward offroad. Got mine delivered today and it looks like a quality product. I didn't install it yet but at around $500 with a lifetime warranty and made in the USA in happy. I bought it from jay at stomperoffroad.

Here's another name for this list. Bulldog LED is apparently made in the USA and more affordable than Rigid

http://bulldogledlighting.com

Quoted from their website:

"Bulldog-Lighting© is proud to have our products MADE in the USA! We don’t buy Chinese parts and assemble. We employ hundreds through factories across the United States to supply the US Made parts necessary for our LED Light Bars. From the aluminum, PCB’s, screws, and lenses, we have full control of our quality, research, development, and custom orders. Our primary focus is to continually develop Affordable, Innovative, and Tuff products that are Made in the USA. Combined with our superior customer service, and advancing R&D, Bulldog-Lighting© is here to help you… our customer!"

Nice :) Thanks man ...looking now! I thought for awhile there we would have to go Retro :rock: We try to get as many USA products as possible and this is very helpful :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom