Let’s see your 37’s on your JKU

RageKage

Almost all will say my 6 1/2” lift is overkill for 37’s, and they’re right. There’s a lot of space between the tires and fenders but I like it. At full stuff the tires barely touch the wheel wells if at all, which is what I wanted. Image1528048033.006439.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug
I guess with 3.5” coils it probably will not work out...

Doubtful. I have 4.5” coils in the rear and don’t seem to have much rubbing. Front was another story. I found some 6” front coils on CL and swapped them in. No more rubbing and it also leveled the Jeep. If I had trimmed or aftermarket fenders, a 3” rear / 4.5” front set up would work with 37s. IMG_0505.jpg

Jsouder53

Hooked
Doubtful. I have 4.5” coils in the rear and don’t seem to have much rubbing. Front was another story. I found some 6” front coils on CL and swapped them in. No more rubbing and it also leveled the Jeep. If I had trimmed or aftermarket fenders, a 3” rear / 4.5” front set up would work with 37s. View attachment 302883

I will probably end up trimming my fenders or some aftermarket fenders

Hey man... just for reference, can you throw up a pic of your rig on 35’s with those same wheels...

Yeah no problem. Here at a few from when I was still running 35x12.50 Nittos and then a picture of the day I mounted my 37x13.50 cooper STT pro’s before I trimmed the fenders.
IMG_0080.JPG
IMG_0094.jpg
IMG_0189.JPG

Same exact suspension setup with the exception of shocks. Chopping the flares made a world of difference.

Attachments

• IMG_0094.JPG
    IMG_0094.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 590

TrailHunter

Hooked
Yeah no problem. Here at a few from when I was still running 35x12.50 Nittos and then a picture of the day I mounted my 37x13.50 cooper STT pro’s before I trimmed the fenders.

Yup... Looked Great with 35's too! ... That will be my first set of tires... Thanks :beer:

zimm

Caught the Bug
Just to clarify to those with taller lifts, the height of the springs doesn't effect rubbing at full stuff. That's your bump stop length. I'm on 3" plush rides with cut fenders, chopped the pinch seams and have no rubbing front or rear. Taller springs have a higher ride height between your suspension limits (bump stop and shock length).

View attachment 302994

View attachment 302995

Coop

Caught the Bug
Just for grins, my 33s compared to my 37s. IMG_0393.jpg
I hadn’t put the slab bead locks on yet or trimmed my fenders yet.
3 inch BDS Lift
IMG_0684.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom