Lets play, who's the douche....

Gduckman01

So take a look at this video...audio sucks, but corvette guy parks away from everything and everyone....SEEMS like maybe he took up two spaces, can't tell.....Jeep decides to be "the punisher" and park super close to the vette making it hard for the owner to get in.....owner gets in, slashes jeeps tire....so who's the douche in your opinion?

https://www.facebook.com/JeepLifeDaily/videos/1416048171814909/

Not right what vet driver did but when a person goes looking for trouble (jeep person) you finally find it!! You got what you deserved.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RedPool

Has to be staged. Outside of the possible crappy parking on both sides, Vette dude littered, vandalism and had a tad bit of careless driving at the end. Neither seemed honestly upset. I guess that is he wife and they are about to lift and put new tires on the Jeep. He decides to pop one tire and leave so he can drive around the lot and put the spare on. Once done, upload video to Facebook and see how many views you can muster. If a stranger did that to one of us, the video would be rated R for language alone.

FallonJeeper

Equal doucherie. The Jeep owner had every right to park there, but parking that close and on the driver's side was an act of aggression. If they were trying to make a statement, they did.

However, the Corvette dude could have just got in his car and drove away.

Although the Jeep owner started this exchange, he/she did not inflict damage on the Corvette.

I think the Corvette dude overreacted. And puncturing the tire is a criminal act.

Seems to me Jeep owner has one more card to play.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom