Lets see all 2 doors !!!

Jeeplife101

Okay this picture is tripping me out, your jeep is soo shiny that it reflects the woods around it. It looks like a wrap, an even crazier the reflection matches the tree in the background. lol

Yeah it looks like he's got a class A invisible jeepmobile lol . That really looks sweet the way that tree lines up so perfect makes it look like it has active camouflage.

StewBurner

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433643737.189998.jpg 2011 sport. Leveling kit, 33s, rough country stubby with stinger and d-rings, Warn M8000, and a few other minor mods.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Yall know there's a build thread and a story coming but that'll have to wait due to busy day

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433683279.850073.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433683410.153578.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433683345.032862.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433683345.032862.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 349

spinuck

Wife didn't seem to happy when I bought a new tire carrier and sport cage for my 4dr. I told her I wouldn't buy anymore upgrades for it for the rest of the year.....

HOWEVER, she never said anything about buying a NEW Jeep and modding it..... ;)

So last night we got a Hyrdo blue 2dr sport. She didn't seem to happy about that either, but guess who "volunteered" to drive it home...

blue.jpg

Now we're part of the 2dr club too.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Finally able to get one!? Awesome man! Congrats!

Thanks man we sat at the dealership for 6 hrs I tell ya I was ready to go home man no lie
When you gonna get ya one
Now my wife has the Jeep fever very bad almost more than me now haha

Last edited:

thardy

Banned
Thanks man we sat at the dealership for 6 hrs I tell ya I was ready to go home man no lie
When you gonna get ya one

I hear ya about the dealerships. They can make things a LOT harder than they need to be.

I'm hoping to be able to pick one up sometime next year. But if I do what I'm thinking, even if I get a Jeep next year, it'll be another year or so before it's actually driveable. Think V8 XJ! ;)

Top Bottom