Lets see all the 4 doors!

KalebD

Here's mine. First 4 door I've had and I'm loving the crap out of it!!!

Attachments

• 1433817123229.jpg
    1433817123229.jpg
    347.8 KB · Views: 360

mikefishes

They are made for the passenger side of the vehicle...

The American flag is always displayed with the union side ( the blue field and stars) facing to the front. It signifies our flag blowing backwards during an advance. Because of this it appears backwards on the right side of a vehicle. Want some confirmation? Google some photos of Air Force One or military vehicles in convoy. It appears this same way when worn on the right shoulder of a uniform which happens in particular operations with allies and the U.N.

With that said, I agree that it looks odd at first glance. However, "backwards" is actually correct in these placements.

REKLESS-RED

The American flag is always displayed with the union side ( the blue field and stars) facing to the front. It signifies our flag blowing backwards during an advance. Because of this it appears backwards on the right side of a vehicle. Want some confirmation? Google some photos of Air Force One or military vehicles in convoy. It appears this same way when worn on the right shoulder of a uniform which happens in particular operations with allies and the U.N.

With that said, I agree that it looks odd at first glance. However, "backwards" is actually correct in these placements.

I stand corrected. Thank you all for the clarification.

In turn, as long as people support this country and it's flag. They are respected in my book.

devonn216

This is true but the one on his driver side is still wrong. I thought the same thing at first but look at it again. It's on the drivers side so it would need to be the normal way for it to look like its advancing forward. It's just plain backwards.

mikefishes

This is true but the one on his driver side is still wrong. I thought the same thing at first but look at it again. It's on the drivers side so it would need to be the normal way for it to look like its advancing forward. It's just plain backwards.

You are absolutely right. I didn't look at the photo. I just ASSumed you guys were talking about backwards on the passenger side. My bad

Top Bottom