Lets see stickers !

^ I see in your sig you have a Anvil 10th Anni Rubi! I'm super jealous.

Already posted this in another thread but since this is actually sticker related it fits better here anyway lol
null_zpsc9a5ea3b.png

I'll post a pic of it installed asap!

^ I see in your sig you have a Anvil 10th Anni Rubi! I'm super jealous.

Already posted this in another thread but since this is actually sticker related it fits better here anyway lol
null_zpsc9a5ea3b.png

I'll post a pic of it installed asap!

Good looking sticker! And thanks! They are quite expensive, but what can I say? Jeepin' family!

^ I feel you! I went to my local dealership with the intent to try to negotiate for one but my payments couldn't get ANYWHERE near $400 a month (and there weren't many available in Texas) so I got my Sport that was on their lot. I love it but do love the 10th Anni's

^ I feel you! I went to my local dealership with the intent to try to negotiate for one but my payments couldn't get ANYWHERE near $400 a month (and there weren't many available in Texas) so I got my Sport that was on their lot. I love it but do love the 10th Anni's

Yeah they're a bit difficult to find! I assume that as the year goes on, more and more will be made. I'm in Dallas and the dealerships that I go to are Love Field Dodge Jeep Chrysler and Duncanville Dodge Jeep Chrysler. Love Field did not have any (I don't think they do yet either), but Duncanville had an Anvil JKR and an Anvil JKUR. And the rest is, as they say, history! :D

Yeah they're a bit difficult to find! I assume that as the year goes on, more and more will be made. I'm in Dallas and the dealerships that I go to are Love Field Dodge Jeep Chrysler and Duncanville Dodge Jeep Chrysler. Love Field did not have any (I don't think they do yet either), but Duncanville had an Anvil JKR and an Anvil JKUR. And the rest is, as they say, history! :D

Nice! I want a JKR 10th Anni w/ soft top and JKU Sport/Sahara w/ hard top some day. I just hope down the road someone has a low mileage 10th Anni that they didn't ruin :eek: lol

*Edit: FUCK YEAH! They got their stickers restocked! Got another matte black Project-JK.com rear fender sticker coming and two matte black rough JK diamond ones for my front fenders :thumb:

Last edited:
Nice! I want a JKR 10th Anni w/ soft top and JKU Sport/Sahara w/ hard top some day. I just hope down the road someone has a low mileage 10th Anni that they didn't ruin :eek: lol

I doubt that'll be hard to find. I can't imagine many people wheeling the 10A very hard... Haha

True that. I would do minor trailing with it. The JKU Sport or Sahara would be my trail rig beater/daily driver when me and the soon to be wife have kids ;) You have the 2dr correct? I envy you so much!

Top Bottom