Lets see stickers !

Hack12

Nice to see another New England guy on here. I like the decals below the doors. Did you buy them or have them made up. Looks great man!!

I had them made at Signs & Sites. I have a ton of vector files of logos so I can have them made in any size/color that I want.

Bbreen724

I had them made at Signs & Sites. I have a ton of vector files of logos so I can have them made in any size/color that I want.

Great idea. I had a few made that way. It was the only way to get them in orange. Guess ill do the rest that way to! I have a place near wear I work Graphics Unlimited, they do nice work.

Hack12

How did you get the vector files?

🇺🇸MERICA🇺🇸

I created them from company logos with Adobe Illustrator. I have about 20-30 JK related logos in vector format. If you're interested, PM me your email address and I'll send you what I've got.

JKsix

I created them from company logos with Adobe Illustrator. I have about 20-30 JK related logos in vector format. If you're interested, PM me your email address and I'll send you what I've got.

Hell yea! That would be awesome

🇺🇸MERICA🇺🇸

Hack12

Hey, I'm also interested, I've been planning to do the same.

Wouldn't Signs & Sites have all your vectors on file to use to assist new customers? If so, it would save you the hassle of sending to others reading this.

They should have the ones I used on file now. However, I don't mind sending them at all. I have plenty more that I haven't had made. Send me your email address and I'll send them on over to you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom