;
;
;
;
;
;

:cheesy:
:D

I need a gun to protect myself, my loved ones and oblivious sheltered sheeple who mistakenly think the world is a nice place where everyone gets along and everything will be alright....just give everyone a hug.

ScoobyCarolanNC

I don't understand anyone who tries to tell a stranger what they should and shouldn't do.

I've always thought a roll cage rifle mount would be cool. Is there something like that out there?

CMJ

I don't understand why I can't drive around with my pistol ready to go, like most of you guys.

303DAILY

I like anti gunners who have roll cages, just because you may not use it doesn't mean you don't need it!!! My vote lots of guns and lots of cages

whispike

Where do you guys live where you can roll around strapped like that? I don't think that would fly too well here in California!

Eezybreezy08

I don't understand why anybody thinks they need to own a gun. :thinking:

....;;
;
;
;
;
;
;

;
;
;
;
;
;

:cheesy:
:D

Everyone needs a gun. Granted, not everyone has to to have some hi speed, low drag, wanna be navy seal Daniel defense name brand weapon. Cause if you don't know what to do with it when you need it, than the name means absolutely nothing. So I dont know why anyone would ever think like you and not own a gun. Fucking special case people ha

Zstairlessone

There are some shit scary people out there that couldn't breathe without an instruction manual and pictures, not everyone should own a firearm, just saying.......

GraniteCrystal

The guy who derailed this is an Army vet whose interests include firearms and hunting according to his profile. I think some of us maybe took the bait.

Scooby, I have seen some roll cage mounts but (a) thought it'd take away some head space which I need at 6'3" and (b) never like the idea of a rifle pointed to the side at head height; would much prefer it be pointed straight up.

Top Bottom