Let's see your Rockhard Sport Cage

jman_12

Now that I know they work for 2 doors, I might ask for one as a Christmas gift haha. How much do they run you?

jman_12

Awesome! I'm going to try and convince my dad and a few friends to help with an install now, we'll see what happens.... ha

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Not sure if anyone noted this previously, and it only applies to the 2 door guys, but if you decide to get the rear section, you can not run any top other than the oem style, and also you need the quadratec quick releases to put the top down cuz it hits the rear bar when folding. This is due to the design of the 2 door and where that rear bar needs to be if you ever have passengers in the back.

CCTX50

When installing your cage did you test fit it prior to painting cage? I'm about yo powder coat mine but was thinking of doing a test fit first.

Thoughts???

Also, $150 to powder coat. Good price or not?

THANKS!!!!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
When installing your cage did you test fit it prior to painting cage? I'm about yo powder coat mine but was thinking of doing a test fit first.

Thoughts???

Also, $150 to powder coat. Good price or not?

THANKS!!!!

I test fitted mine. It allowed me to see how it went together and drill all the holes for when I installed it after powder. And yes $150 is a great price and what I paid for mine :)

jman_12

Hopefully I'll be getting mine for Christmas this year. Cannot wait! How much does it cost to powdercoat?

CCTX50

Any idea what the four rectangular metal spacers included in the kit are used for? Two are thicker that the other two.

Panda

Any idea what the four rectangular metal spacers included in the kit are used for? Two are thicker that the other two.

They go between the side bars and the door frame to keep the door from rubbing on the side plate when you shut it, I believe the thick ones go on top

You asked me for pics but your inbox is full. Here are the ones I said were posted to my build thread. Not sure what others your looking for but if you're more specific I'm sure I can can help. Hope these help.

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg

image5.jpg

image6.jpg

image7.jpg

image8.jpg

image9.jpg

You asked me for pics but your inbox is full. Here are the ones I said were posted to my build thread. Not sure what others your looking for but if you're more specific I'm sure I can can help. Hope these help.

View attachment 116774

View attachment 116775

View attachment 116776

View attachment 116777

View attachment 116778

View attachment 116779

View attachment 116780

View attachment 116781

View attachment 116782
You have the coolest jeep ever!!!!!!!!! Lol. :cheesy:.

Top Bottom