Lets see your work shop or garage

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Slowly getting my garage renovated. My wife bought me the Swisstrax Ribtrax garage floor tiles for Christmas. I’m still waiting on some more red tiles to show up. A few months ago I installed some 5000k 12k lumen 4 tube led lights. Once the weather warms up I’ll paint the ceiling and walls, install the window trim and base boards, and either some Sonic, Saber, or NewAge cabinets.

IMG_4068.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Spazbyt

Hooked
Slowly getting my garage renovated. My wife bought me the Swisstrax Ribtrax garage floor tiles for Christmas. I’m still waiting on some more red tiles to show up. A few months ago I installed some 5000k 12k lumen 4 tube led lights. Once the weather warms up I’ll paint the ceiling and walls, install the window trim and base boards, and either some Sonic, Saber, or NewAge cabinets.

View attachment 339299

Very nice! Did you consider Race deck over Swisstrax? I have a few sample tiles of race deck but its a thinner tile for more money imo. :thinking:

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Very nice! Did you consider Race deck over Swisstrax? I have a few sample tiles of race deck but its a thinner tile for more money imo. :thinking:

I looked at Racedeck briefly, but quickly passed on it. Just doesn’t seem like as good as a tile to me. The Ribtrax is 3/4” thick hard plastic, and slotted to allow dirt and water to fall through, keeping the garage floor generally clean on top. This was my #1 goal. If you want rubber tiles they make them, Rubber Trax. They are only for foot traffic though. You can’t drive on rubber trax. There’s a place called Obsessed Garage that sells Swisstrax stuff every day for 20% off. Hard to beat the price when compared to Racedeck.

Spazbyt

Hooked
I looked at Racedeck briefly, but quickly passed on it. Just doesn’t seem like as good as a tile to me. The Ribtrax is 3/4” thick hard plastic, and slotted to allow dirt and water to fall through, keeping the garage floor generally clean on top. This was my #1 goal. If you want rubber tiles they make them, Rubber Trax. They are only for foot traffic though. You can’t drive on rubber trax. There’s a place called Obsessed Garage that sells Swisstrax stuff every day for 20% off. Hard to beat the price when compared to Racedeck.

Awesome thanks. I'll have to check that Obsessed garage place out.

MericaMade

View attachment 339299

Flooring looks great!!!! but flip your flag around. When displayed either horizontally or vertically against a wall, the union should be uppermost and to the flag's own right, that is, to the observer's left. When displayed in a window, the American flag should be displayed in the same way, with the union or blue field to the left of the observer in the street.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug

View attachment 339299

Floor looks cool[emoji106] I would like to do something like that, but I’m guessing not suitable for welding

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I looked at Racedeck briefly, but quickly passed on it. Just doesn’t seem like as good as a tile to me.

I’ve worked with racedeck before. The tops of the tiles are easily damaged by weight. Wouldn’t be able to use a jack or a stand on them without damaging. Also they’re slippery as shit when wet.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I’ve worked with racedeck before. The tops of the tiles are easily damaged by weight. Wouldn’t be able to use a jack or a stand on them without damaging. Also they’re slippery as shit when wet.

Yeah I read that too about the load rating if the tiles. The Ribtrax won’t have that problem, they are a very strong tile. But the Swisstrax Rubber trax are not strong enough. I have the yellow Daytona 3 ton jack from harbor freight and it rolls across the Ribtrax easily. I have a small piece of plywood to sit my jack stands on, but it turns up I don’t need it. The jack stands sit just fine on my floor. These aren’t slippery when wet either. I’m very happy with this floor.

Scored this cool service sign today. Going to straighten it out a bit and wipe it down and hanger up.

IMG_4420.jpg .
Nice heavy enameled steel.

WJCO

Meme King
Just installed these little LED spaceship lights. They are quite impressive and affordable.

Old original fixture in the foreground. New one in the background.

KIMG0391.JPG

KIMG0390.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Sweet.
I just glanced at those the other day. I’ll have to snag a few for my place.
Are they adjustable to have them a bit warmer?

Honestly I don't know. I've been contemplating getting some for a year or so but there's so many different ones. But about a month ago I was at my brother's house and he had just gotten some really cheap ones and had had them for a few months and they were awesome. So we just got some cheap ones and they seem decent enough.

Honestly I don't know. I've been contemplating getting some for a year or so but there's so many different ones. But about a month ago I was at my brother's house and he had just gotten some really cheap ones and had had them for a few months and they were awesome. So we just got some cheap ones and they seem decent enough.

Right on.

I just installed a few outdoor motion sensor lights. When all get triggered it’s damn near daylight. lol which is what I wanted but it’s a bit harsh when set for bright white.
IMG_5336.jpg .

Marion

New here from Cape Cod

2018 Jeep JL, Warn winch, Some mods, love the Jeep. Traded in a Mercedes Benz 350GLK. Love this so much more!

IMG_0662.jpg

Top Bottom