Leveling Kits

bnatt78

I have a question! Is there any ride difference in the leveling kits? I mean in the different type? I have lost count on all the kits I have seen.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hack12

I have a question! Is there any ride difference in the leveling kits? I mean in the different type? I have lost count on all the kits I have seen.

Negative. If you want to keep your factory ride quality and still get a bit of lift to fit a little bit bigger of a tire then a leveling kit is the way to go.

catahoula

Caught the Bug

Negative. If you want to keep your factory ride quality and still get a bit of lift to fit a little bit bigger of a tire then a leveling kit is the way to go.

X's 2! I also added Rubi shocks that replaced my Sport shocks. Improved the ride. Even my wife noticed going over bumps. Definitely recommend that is you don't want to spring for more expensive ones.

Hack12

X's 2! I also added Rubi shocks that replaced my Sport shocks. Improved the ride. Even my wife noticed going over bumps. Definitely recommend that is you don't want to spring for more expensive ones.

I did the exact same thing. I put Rubicon shocks on after my leveling kit, it's worked out great!

Top Bottom