Lift advice

If I decide I want to cut my fenders, I have been planning to leave about a one inch lip like this. This is the first I have seen it and I like it. I even have a spare set of fenders in case I don't like it. I have had the fenders longer than the Jeep.

Also, planning an EVO Enforcer 3", but Rancho 3" has also been in the running. Rancho 9000 shocks either way.

13 JKUR and for 35ish tires. Probably next spring at this point. Wife keeps asking when

I have a hybrid EVO 3 in Enforcer lift, basically 3 in plush ride coils with Rock Kralwer LCA's and Rancho RS9000XL shocks. Love the ride and in full stuff my 35x12.5x17 Nitto Trail Grapplers do not rub. Here is Canvas as he sits today.
shoes3.jpg

This is only on a 1.75 coil spacer with 2dr Rubicon springsand 35s, It flexes ok but not a ton, we just set it up like this because we were waiting on are coilover to come in(which just arrived).
Before fender cut flex
View attachment 112506View attachment 112507
After fender cut flex
View attachment 112502View attachment 112503
View attachment 112504View attachment 112505

I never thought about only partial cutting. It's a great idea. This is an option I would take if I decide on 35s and then down the road if I want 37s, I'll just cut more.

I have a hybrid EVO 3 in Enforcer lift, basically 3 in plush ride coils with Rock Kralwer LCA's and Rancho RS9000XL shocks. Love the ride and in full stuff my 35x12.5x17 Nitto Trail Grapplers do not rub. Here is Canvas as he sits today.
View attachment 112535

Hey, how do you like the Trail Grapplers? Are they quiet on the road? I'm thinking about switching from the KM2's. Also thinking about the Exo Grappler AWT.

Stan

Hey, how do you like the Trail Grapplers? Are they quiet on the road? I'm thinking about switching from the KM2's. Also thinking about the Exo Grappler AWT.

Stan

Love them. They are a lot quieter than anticipated. The wife was skeptical at first then I took her for a ride topless and door less and she was surprised. I wi say you get a slight hum on grooved pavement but nothing that the radio cannot fix.

Thanks. I am planning ATX 194 Ravines, but they max out at 4.5" bs. Decisions decisions.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

Happy New Year WOL!

Over the past month since joining and reading through all the threads I have learned a lot from you all! I have my heart almost set on the enforcer kit (not sure on 3" or 4"). As I get closer to making decisions and spending money I have a few questions that I have come up with and thought I'd resurrect this thread that I originally started:

1. Being that this lift is at least 3", I am aware certain upgrades will be necessary such as front drive shaft being the big one along with correcting the steering. My question is what is absolutely necessary to do at the time of lift install and what can wait until a little after? I am trying to see what I can prioritize but I do not want to do anything to compromise the mechanics of my Jeep.

2. While on ORE's site I noticed a Currie 4" kit for $999.99. It seems to be a pretty loaded kit. I'v read good things about Currie's products. Thoughts on it?

Thanks all!

If I decide I want to cut my fenders, I have been planning to leave about a one inch lip like this. This is the first I have seen it and I like it. I even have a spare set of fenders in case I don't like it. I have had the fenders longer than the Jeep.

Also, planning an EVO Enforcer 3", but Rancho 3" has also been in the running. Rancho 9000 shocks either way.

13 JKUR and for 35ish tires. Probably next spring at this point. Wife keeps asking when

Rmcroslin,

Check out the ride to TN, 23-25 Jan. You should come with us.

JSTJPN

Grantham

Top Bottom