Lift Bigger than Expected...Complications?

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
This is 2.25" of lift, 2" bumpstops and 315's(metric 35's). No rubbing at full stuff. I did add 2" shock extensions to regain some droop after this was taken

Attachments

• IMG_20180422_124924.jpg
    IMG_20180422_124924.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 116

MDK210

The shafts themselves are fine it's the gold seal u-joint. You can get them with spicer or neapco for an additional charge. JE-Reel, Adam's, and others come standard with spicer or neapco.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gotcha and yeah they explained all the u-joint options and the gold seal. I know other companies have good warranties but Tom seems to stand behind these gold seals pretty well to the point if anything happens to the product or other drivetrain damage caused by it, they’ll make it right. That and their 10% military discount sold me. Other companies may do the same but customer service was top notch and I felt like I could trust them. Time will tell :)

fiend

Caught the Bug
Gotcha and yeah they explained all the u-joint options and the gold seal. I know other companies have good warranties but Tom seems to stand behind these gold seals pretty well to the point if anything happens to the product or other drivetrain damage caused by it, they’ll make it right. That and their 10% military discount sold me. Other companies may do the same but customer service was top notch and I felt like I could trust them. Time will tell :)

FWIW, my Tom Woods driveshafts have served me well for 5+ years, “gold seal” and all. No issues.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

I love customer service when I’m broke on the trail. It’s so helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom