Lift kit help?

Brankz

lol.. Like I said though. If your stck shocks havent been beat on they will be fine. BUT if you want shocks you have some good options out there that wont break the bank.

lol yea I have till next Friday.
my socks are good never taken them to off road and the old owner was a old lady so there good.

thank you all

StrizzyChris

Get the Teraflex 2.5" budget boost with shock extenders. It will get you the look you want and the ability to run 35's on your 2-door. It runs about $300 or so, and allows you to re-use your stock shocks.

X2...besides the fact that if you go 3" or over you will run the risk of driveshaft issues and you may end up having to replace them....moral of that story = 2.5" of less now, which will give you all that you need, and save a million headaches and money later!

Is that English? :thinking:

leave him alone, he's a business, not english, major :cheesy:

Brankz

X2...besides the fact that if you go 3" or over you will run the risk of driveshaft issues and you may end up having to replace them....moral of that story = 2.5" of less now, which will give you all that you need, and save a million headaches and money later!

leave him alone, he's a business, not english, major :cheesy:

hahahaahhahah yea im a business man lol

I made my mind I will go with the teraflex 2.5 full lift kit with shocks and springs
F63271417.jpg
only gos for 730 I will save for 2 or 3 weaks and get it

JKU EXTREME

I myself was between this and a teraflex 2.5" coil lift, I'm ending up going with teraflex, it's a little more expensive but I've heard wonders about their products, customer service and durability, I read up on the zone lift on many, many different forums and I have to say that I expected more, some of the jeepers say it doesn't wear well or last a long time
But good luck on your decision

Top Bottom