Lift Kit Options

YJ_Tom

I will second both of these points. We had to take the caliper off the driver rear to drill the hole and had to use a vise to press the metal spacer into the bushing and sway bar links. Did you install the sway bar links on the back or install them on the back and move the factory back to the front?

For the sway bars I took them too a friend and with the help of a grinder and shop press was able to get it done. Amazon almost came to the rescue with some quick disconnects instead.

I had to pull my caliper to drill the hole as well. My problem was I couldn't get the thing to sit flat on the mount and line up with the existing holes. Honestly I'm a little concerned that I weakened the mount by drilling holes that I am now not using and instead ordered the adjustable.

I also broke a banjo bolt during install rancho customer service was really good and sent me a new one no questions asked. Was pretty happy with how they handled it.

Rancho

Caught the Bug
I would do the 3" Progressive SPORT paired to the 9000's, get the rebate and get whatever arms you want down the road.
Other than that everyone else nailed it. Ha!

:beer:

Rccrwlr

I would do the 3" Progressive SPORT paired to the 9000's, get the rebate and get whatever arms you want down the road.
Other than that everyone else nailed it. Ha!

:beer:

Ya you recommended the progressive sport when I was looking into this lift. Do you have any pictures or reviews on these springs? Wondering if the weight of the JKU collapses the first rate and you left with a single rate coil.

Rancho

Caught the Bug
So here is our JK equipped with these springs. It is our 2012 JKU on 37's, that is on the trail almost every weekend doing a Jeep Jamboree, if there one is out West.
In the stacking pic, NOT disconnected. :)
I am looking for a pic I have somewhere of the actually spring, where you can see it on the JKU and no collapse.

I will keep looking...

RanchoBFE_zpssuudvbfp.jpg

IMG_20150403_184119_zpsg1vjwgbe.jpg

Ya you recommended the progressive sport when I was looking into this lift. Do you have any pictures or reviews on these springs? Wondering if the weight of the JKU collapses the first rate and you left with a single rate coil.

CBoston

So here is our JK equipped with these springs. It is our 2012 JKU on 37's, that is on the trail almost every weekend doing a Jeep Jamboree, if there one is out West.
In the stacking pic, NOT disconnected. :)
I am looking for a pic I have somewhere of the actually spring, where you can see it on the JKU and no collapse.

I will keep looking...

RanchoBFE_zpssuudvbfp.jpg

IMG_20150403_184119_zpsg1vjwgbe.jpg

Awesome, looks great still slightly leaning towards the 3.5 progressive trail but definitely one or the other.

Top Bottom