Lift kits

Grubbicon

I'm getting a 6 inch rough country lift and putting on 37's. I know with my lift I'm going to need to replace my front drive shaft and change the gearing to compensate.
Heres my rig on a 5.5 and 40s ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1420301960.231456.jpg if I were you I would really reconsider heres when I put the 5.5 on and I put the 37s on it just too see what it looked like ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1420302122.791804.jpg they are tiny on that lift and lastly this was the before setup when it was a rough country 3.5 that sagged to 2 ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1420302039.787071.jpg

If I were to do this again I would probably do a 3.5 however with it being a 4 door the extra belly clearance is really nice to have.

Last edited:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I'm getting a 6 inch rough country lift and putting on 37's. I know with my lift I'm going to need to replace my front drive shaft and change the gearing to compensate.

Heres my rig on a 5.5 and 40s View attachment 117488 if I were you I would really reconsider heres when I put the 5.5 on and I put the 37s on it just too see what it looked like View attachment 117490 they are tiny on that lift and lastly this was the before setup when it was a rough country 3.5 that sagged to 2 View attachment 117489

If I were to do this again I would probably do a 3.5 however with it being a 4 door the extra belly clearance is really nice to have.

Your rig looks sweet with the top and soft doors!:thumb:

JRied

I have 35s and am going with the Currie 4" lift for the JK. It's a great lift and has quality parts. If your considering it my advice would be to ditch the dropped pitman arm and buy a drag link flip it. You should be around 2500 with that. All you will need is a front drive shaft. Might be able to get it all done for 3k off of Northridge. I recommend looking into it

Top Bottom