Lift or no lift...that is my question!!!

Dana

Recently bought my 2010 jeep wrangler unlimited from a friend. I am at least the 3rd owner and know the 2ND owner did nothing to her. When I got her she had 33" tires. I wanted 35's and was surprised to see they cleared without any issues. Actually they are 315/70r17s making them 34.4". My buddy has same jeep with a 3.5" lift and 35" tires and less room between his fender wells and tires than mine, plus my jeep sits about an inch higher than his. I tried measuring my coils, as explained in another thread, but mine measure 12-13"... Can anyone tell me how I can tell if my jeep has been lifted or not???.. this is her sitting on Cooper discoverer MTP 315/70/r17's

Attachments

• 1458521470694.jpg
    1458521470694.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 133

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Recently bought my 2010 jeep wrangler unlimited from a friend. I am at least the 3rd owner and know the 2ND owner did nothing to her. When I got her she had 33" tires. I wanted 35's and was surprised to see they cleared without any issues. Actually they are 315/70r17s making them 34.4". My buddy has same jeep with a 3.5" lift and 35" tires and less room between his fender wells and tires than mine, plus my jeep sits about an inch higher than his. I tried measuring my coils, as explained in another thread, but mine measure 12-13"... Can anyone tell me how I can tell if my jeep has been lifted or not???.. this is her sitting on Cooper discoverer MTP 315/70/r17's

Any spacers on top of the front coils? Do you see tags on the coils? If so what are the numbers? Factory coils usually have these tags.

Heres factory specs

Attachments

• 1458522070983.jpg
    1458522070983.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 140

Dana

Any spacers on top of the front coils? Do you see tags on the coils? If so what are the numbers? Factory coils usually have these tags.

No tags, numbers or brand names on either coils or shocks. Can take pics tomorrow... Thanks for the quick reply!

Dana

Heres factory specs

Thanks for this.. I was measuring the coils I could see,12", and about another inch under the coil cover thing. other thread I read said 12" was stock.. just didn't make sense to me!!!!

Top Bottom