lift question (YEAH I KNOW)

Jmjnewbold

So, I've looked at the EVO enforcer kits and I see that there are several stages. The base enforcer kit starts at about $1300, and then there is a stage 2 and stage 3. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but it seems that the differences between the kits is simply the amount of control arms you get. Is there a benefit to having the stage 3 kit with all 8 control arms instead of just the base it?

The stage 1 is all you need. Stage 2 and 3 just help you dial things in better. If you are a 2 door you may want to do stage 2 to help with pinion angle but I don't think its one of the things you "have" to do. hopefully one of the 2 door guys will clarify this. A drag link flip would help as well but a 3 inches it isn't mandatory. I'm with you on the cut fenders vs full fenders as well, I'm still leaning towards the full a little more than the cut.

jesse3638

Hooked
I really appreciate the information. How long ago did you install the lift? I was just looking to see if any components may have changed between when you got your kit and now.

I installed it 5 years ago now and it appears nothing has changed. I do know that when I purchased mine they had just made changes to accommodate the 2012+. Jeepfan runs the same lift but has the older version. The front control arm brackets and crossmember are the big differences between the two versions.

Top Bottom