Lift question

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Lol, you didn't just label Frank, he got a Neon sign with a flashing arrow.

I didn't say names;) mall crawling and daily driving is serious business. When was the last time you've heard anybody getting death wobble on the Rubicon trail?

Evolander runs just front lowers, went through a few jkx, mtg, piginajeep, 10frank, to name a few all run factory arms except front lowers. Some of these guys are mall crawlers, but really some of these infomercials really have people brainwashed imo.

Just for the record I have a 2011 JKU and I am running the EVO 3 inch Plush Ride Coils with only the front LCA's, not EVO but Rock Krawler, 4-6 inch crown extended brake lines, EVO rear track bar relocation bracket, Rock Krawler quick disconnects and front adjustable track bar. Had I known at the time that the EVO drag link flip would raise the front stock track bar I would have gone that route.

You are doing the right thing by asking so you are not waisting money. EVO1, Moby and Rubicat all run factory track bars.

R/
Will

JRied

Thanks for the feedback guys. Here's where im at, if you have any advice or tips let me know. I want to lift my jeep really soon so im leaning towards the enforcer kit by evo but I want the bolt on coilover also, thing is I don't have the cash available for the front and the rear coilovers w/Front lower control arms right now. I already have shocks rated for 4" lift and I will be getting a new front drive shaft. So im thinking do the front drive shaft, drag link flip, and enforcer (already have shocks). Then just wait and save till I have enough to get the Evo Bolt ons. If there's anything im missing feel free to let me know

My jeep has 35s and when they wear down I want to get 37s (only 13k miles on them), so I like knowing that with the bolt on CO i can adjust the height of the lift as well.

Last edited:

thardy

Banned
I really wouldn't spend the money on the Enforcer with the plan to swap to coil overs. Why not just continue to save for the setup you really want? Trust me, I know it's a hard thing to do, as it's the plan I'm following. If it's not a necessity I'm basically holding out until I can afford the full setup I want so that I don't waste money on something I intend to remove. Just my two cents.

Sent using Wayalife mobile app

JRied

You have a good point, the way I look at it is everything on the enforcer kit I can retain when I go to coilover besides the coils themselves. I get the break lines and control arms etc etc. it's hard to wait for me but it would be the smart thing to do

Top Bottom