Lift required for 37's

Skirmish

How can u run 37 with no lift? That's crazy. Lol

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

First remove everything plastic, fenders, air dam, front bumper. Next start cutting metal till the tires fit. Vengeance has 40's with very little lift. Wider axles helps too.

Brankz

First remove everything plastic, fenders, air dam, front bumper. Next start cutting metal till the tires fit. Vengeance has 40's with very little lift. Wider axles helps too.

Lol. I knew I can run 35 with flat fenders but 37 and 40 hahahaha thanks man for the tip .

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Lol. I knew I can run 35 with flat fenders but 37 and 40 hahahaha thanks man for the tip .

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

Don't think about unless you have a big checkbook. Vengeance is stretched front and rear and far from ordinary.

Although I do agree you can fit them, you would not be going very far on a trail.

Brankz

Don't think about unless you have a big checkbook. Vengeance is stretched front and rear and far from ordinary.

Although I do agree you can fit them, you would not be going very far on a trail.

No yea I know. I'm saving all my $$$ for a good lift kit( 2.5 teraflex with fox shocks). And 1.25 teraflex body lift .
I'm Almost there
Can wait to get it

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

Skirmish

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

I prefer around 3" for a 2 door, 4" for a 4 door (honestly I don't really care for the 4 door) but it really depends on your needs. 90% of Jeep owners lift for show. I've got a 2 door with LSD, 35's up 3" and I can make guys in 4 doors on 37's locked struggle. Taller is not better. Droop is the key. Keeping four wheels on the dirt is traction.

Brankz

I prefer around 3" for a 2 door, 4" for a 4 door (honestly I don't really care for the 4 door) but it really depends on your needs. 90% of Jeep owners lift for show. I've got a 2 door with LSD, 35's up 3" and I can make guys in 4 doors on 37's locked struggle. Taller is not better. Droop is the key. Keeping four wheels on the dirt is traction.

I'm a simple guy I'm saving for 35" by 12.5" nitto trails with a teraflex 2.5 inch lift with springs fox shocks and 1.25 inch body spacer. I'm almost there but after that I'm gonna be a lil drain out and I will take more time to finish build my rig.
For example bumpers winch nx top etc u know the good stuff

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

Skirmish

Why the body spacer? 2.5" is plenty lift if you cut some plastic or replace the front bumper and address the front fenders.

Skirmish

I'm a simple guy I'm saving for 35" by 12.5" nitto trails with a teraflex 2.5 inch lift with springs fox shocks and 1.25 inch body spacer. I'm almost there but after that I'm gonna be a lil drain out and I will take more time to finish build my rig.
For example bumpers winch nx top etc u know the good stuff

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

Look at the rock rails on Vengeance, they run about center on the axles. View attachment 26769

They fit 40" tires with the frame rail level with the axle.

Here is my rig up 3".
View attachment 26770
My rails are welded on the same plane as theirs but notice how high mine are. I can easily fit 37" in my custom fenders but I would have to cut to fit 40".

Brankz

Look at the rock rails on Vengeance, they run about center on the axles. View attachment 26769

They fit 40" tires with the frame rail level with the axle.

Here is my rig up 3".
View attachment 26770
My rails are welded on the same plane as theirs but notice how high mine are. I can easily fit 37" in my custom fenders but I would have to cut to fit 40".

Sorry I can't see no pics I think it was a upload fail.

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom